16 December 2010

My Inspiration... ♥ Ang & Vanessa Simmons



Every now and then I write a post about Angela & Vanessa Simmons about their style. This time I wanted to write about how much they really inspire me to keep pushing towards my dream. I found this brief video of Angela & Vanessa talking about Pastry. We seriously need more ladies out here being better role models for the younger girls. I love the fact they always carry themselves with class and that they give back. Rev Run did an outstanding job with raising them and teaching them to be ladies. I have yet to meet Angela & Vanessa Simmons but I'm sure it's coming. I look up to them because they NEVER STOP achieving their dreams, they NEVER let anyone tell them what they can or cannot do. Watching this video reassures me that I am going to make it big and live up to my dreams! Thank you Angela & Vanessa for being a major inspiration in my life!


xoxo,

KeyFAB ♥

Email me: keyia@fabprboutique.com

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails