31 December 2010

Photo shoot fun with my sis Mae Lew



MAE-LEW:

This one of my lovelies from the "Fab 5". Thursday we went on a Target adventure and I racked up on bunch of makeup of different brands because I wanted to familiarize myself different products other than MAC. So after we left Target, we headed back to my house and I thought of this fun idea for us to do a mini shoot of her with makeup on. Mae doesn't wear makeup like that, so being to apply makeup on her was SUPER FUN. After I finished, we decided to take pics and I told her that I would edit them from my phone and truth be told, they turned out pretty HOT! A little bit more about Mae, she's not only one of my bffs, but she's like a sister and I am so very proud of her. She is about to graduate from college in May of next year and she will be moving on to bigger and better things next year! Get familiar with this face because this won't be the last time you see her!


xo,

KeyFab















No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails