10 August 2010

Oh she fancy! Livin' it up with GLAM2LUXE


S H AN A. J A M E S-

I know it's been a minute since I've done a post. This post is very special to me because this young lady right here is nothing but FABULOUS! Shana and I met through twitter and we have been connected ever since. If you don't know her, you better get to know her. Shana has always had a passion to start her own cosmetic line. She had a vision, which is now her reality. Glam2Luxe was born this year with the mindset to takeover and take glamorous to the next level. Shana is currently working very hard to put together her launch party for Glam2Luxe, which will be held at an exclusive location. Below, I have some pictures of Shana at a shoot working hard.








You wanna connect with Shana? Follow her on Twitter, www.twitter.com/Glam2Luxe
Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/KeyFabPR10
Email me: keyia@fashioninaktion.com











No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails