01 August 2010

HAUTE finds in Atlanta


ATLANTA BABY!!!! Sorry guys, I just had a random outburst. So this weekend, my fiance' and I went to visit Atl and we had a BLAST. We left friday morning, and while on the way, we stopped at a few outlets and found some really cool stuff at some great prices. We went to the Nike outlet and we both went bananas. After stopping at the outlets we headed to the hotel, and we stayed at the Hyatt Place in the Perimeter area. The hotel was fab! So after we relaxed for a few mins, we headed to Perimeter Mall. I love the atmosphere of this mall because I see so many different people with tremendous style. Anywho, I headed over to one of my favorite spots, MACYS! I went straight to the accessories and jewelry department. I felt as if I was on a mission to find some dope bracelets. I came across this cool bronze chain necklace, but what caught my eye was this super bedazzled cuff. I fell in love immediately because it was over the top, and I felt that it was made just for me! Okay, I may be exaggerating just a bit, but I loved and I had to buy it. Saturday, we caught the MARTA to downtown Atlanta, and boy was it hot! We went to the underground and browsed around. If you ever been to the underground, you ever noticed how the people in the food court tries to sell you food as if it were a product? It was too funny! After leaving from downtown, we got back on the Marta and traveled to the Buckhead/Lenox Area. If you are unfamiliar with Buckhead, then I won't spoil it for you. But I will say this, you MUST go! It's a totally different atmosphere but it's an awesome place to really network. We did some more shopping (I will post pics later, sorry for the inconvenience). Me and my other half really know how to have a good time. It doesn't take much for us to crack a laugh and live life. So we left from Lenox and caught the Marta back to the hotel. I can truly say that I was tired from all of the walking that we did. We ordered us some food from Outback and had some cranberry and lime mojitos and relaxed. Today we got and packed up our stuff and checked out the hotel. It was bittersweet, and neither one of us was ready to go home. We had great time and will be back soon in a few weeks.... Stay tuned!!!
xoxo,
Key ♥

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails