26 September 2010

NEW things!

Wow! It has really been a while since I posted some new items. I have been extremely busy lately with running my PR firm. I have tons of wonderful new things that are happening for me and I am so very happy about it all. Most of you may know about KeyFAB Public Relations Firm already. Well recently I was offered a cool opportunity to work with Poprah. Most of you may know her from VH1 'I want to work for Diddy' season one. Poprah is really doing her thing in the beauty industry, she just launched her cosmetic line Image Cosmetics and it her products are amazing. Stay tuned as I will be posting new things about her products on the blog. For inquiring minds, I am still working with Pastry and they are currently expanding and launching tons of new items as well. You may still check out my work at www.lovepastry.com/pastryblog. I have also been working with celebrity fashion stylist Ugo Mozie. He mostly styles Dawn Richard from P.Diddy's Dirty Money Crew and has also worked with Kelis. I am just extremely excited to be working with some awesome people. I must admit that everything hasn't been all peaches and cream. I feel like I have been tried to work against my morals with certain people, so I was forced to fall back and re-focus on what's most important. I made a promise to myself that I will NEVER settle for less nor will I work for free. We all are trying to make a living but every now and then you have people who will try to take advantage of you. Anywho, I hope all of my readers are doing well and I look forward to keeping you all updated on new things.


XOXO,

Key ♥

Email me: keyia@fabprboutique.com

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails