26 July 2010

Nexx Level Band




I'm a music junkie especially GoGo music. No, I am not from DC but I got turned on to gogo music in 2008 while going to school at South Carolina State University. SCSU may have a been in a country location but I ALWAYS had fun meeting new people and learning new things. While living in Orangeburg, SC, I met the cool DC native (Trent) whom lived a floor below me and we became very cool. I didn't even know he could sing until I heard him playing some music and he started singing over the track. I was blown away, and I asked him if he belonged to a singing group or band. He told me that he was apart of band called the 'Nexx Level' back in DC. He played this interesting track entitled, "Miss Phat Booty Girl". At first I was skeptical about hearing it, but the beat of the music is what really grabbed my heart. I love the fact that the beat was very smoothe and they really utilized the drums. I also felt that everyone played a part and that it wasn't just one person doing everything. Although the DC native band hasn't been signed yet, they do alot of local shows and have posted quite a few songs on youtube. Check them out!



xoxo,



Key ♥
Email me: keyia@fashioninaktion.com

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails