28 July 2010

I ♥ Doucette Duvall Summer 2010 Collection



Doucette Duvall collection is super FAB! I love this collection for two reasons. One, because the collection is definitely wearable. To be quite frank with you, I am really sick of collections that will just hang in the closet. I really don't understand the purpose. Don't get me wrong, I value and love art, but at the same time let's be realistic. Secondly, I love the fact that it's an eco-friendly collection. I know that there are alot of people now a days, more cautious about the environment and are trying to find ways to save the earth. I think it's very admirable of designers to design pieces that encourage consumers to change their lifestyle. What do you think of this briskful collection?







xoxo,



Key ♥
Email me: keyia@fashioninaktion.com

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails