04 January 2010

2 0 1 0 GOALS!

OMG! 2010 is here already! I have been super busy trying to make changes with F.I.A. and I am still working on things. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I know I did, I spent alot of time with my family and friends. On top of that, I was able to get some community service in and thats always a plus! Okay, I normally make New Year's resloution, but I never seem to stick with them. So this year I am trying something totally different, instead of using the word "Resolution" I'm changing it to GOALS.

In 2010:

-I plan to really educate myself on the history of fashion.
-Take guitar lessons (personal interest)
-Aim for a 4.0 GPA this semester
-Build a closer relationship with GOD
-Redo my whole wardrobe: Starting with a banging short cut, flawless makeup, more cocktail dresses and dope booties
-Surround myself with more ambitious & positive people
-Attend NY Fashion Week
-Visit Los Angeles & Vegas (Girls Trip)
-More NETWORKING and attend social events

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails