20 August 2009

DOPE & FRESH!!!

So you know back in March, I had the privledge to interview the hottest sneaker boutique in the QC (Fresh Exclusive) Kelvin and I were emailing each other earlier this week. We have came up with a cool concept of showcasing EXCLUSIVE KICKS ONLY on my blog! So i'm like cool, love the exposure for myself and for his company. As you can below, the hottest sneaker of the month is the Ken Griffey’s with a all new exclusive look, they are going to run you about $270 starting at size 8. Get them, while they last. I know what you're thinking, Where can you get those kicks? Follow this link here: www.freshexclusive.com. Make sure you tell Kelvin that Keyia sent you from F.I.A.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PHRRRRESH!

Classy said...

Thanx mama!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails