07 May 2009

Could this be the New Power Fashion Couple?? Kanye & Amber


Now for all the Kanye fans (including myself) knows that Kanye always take fashion to another level. Do you feel that he has met his fashionable match??? Honestly, I love Amber Rose, I feel that her style is original and fresh. But now with this look, I feel that she took the zebra print a little too far, or she could have at least done a red clutch instead of a zebra clutch and zebra print pumps. What do you think??????

3 comments:

fashionable Char said...

Yes, I also think that she went a little too far with the zebra print. I would say black pumps with the zebra print bag or zebra print shoes with hot pink bag

Swag Above Yours said...

kanye got him a tall chick....lol


A.dub{S.A.Y}

Kim @ The HLMN said...

I love Amber Rose. I might even like her more than Kanye. She has incredible style and her body is sick.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails